What you need to know about Countrywide Whitetails and your hunt.
What’s included in your hunt?
- Transportation To and From the Stand
Lodging & Accommodations
- 2-3 Meals Daily
- Snacks and Bottled Water
- Linens & Towels
- A Quality Fully Guided Hunt with Knowledgeable Guides
- Game Cleaning & Preparing for Taxidermist
What Do I Bring?
- Your Gun or Bow, we will have areas to shoot to be sure you sighted in for the hunt.
- Hunting License, you will need to purchase an Alabama hunting license to hunt with us. Here is the online link: https://www.alabamainteractive.org/dcnr_hf_license/welcome.action?apk=hf
- You will need a hunter orange hat to wear to and from the stand during all gun hunts.
- Cooler to pack your meat or trophy rack in for the drive home.
Do you require a deposit for hunts?
Yes we require a non-refundable deposit of $3500 to hold your hut dates as we only book a select number of hunters each year.
Do you sell management hunts?
Currently we do not sell management hunts or doe hunts, we reserve those for the management and any of their guests.
Will Brantley be on the hunt?
Brantley tries his best to be at the farm during all of our hunts, but with his busy schedule we cannot guarantee it.
Are Pets Allowed?
We do not allow pets at the lodge or on the property unless it is a registered service animal.